Daytime Care Officer (College)
Nr Alderley Edge
£14957 - £16242apply
We are looking for Support Workers who like us believe that every individual matters and have a passion to be the best at everything they do. No experience or qualifications are needed as we provide a comprehensive accredited induction and training.
Benefits include: -
- Up to 38 days paid annual leave
- Occupational pension (up to 6%)
- Up to 12 weeks full sick pay
- Life Assurance Cover (3 x basic annual salary)
- Funding for NVQ Level 2 and 3 in Health and Social Care
- Further Education Sponsorship
- Career Progression
- A comprehensive health and wellbeing provision including an Employee Assistance Programme, Occupational Health service and a dedicated Workplace Mentor
- On site gym and swimming pool
- Free parking
- Xmas Rewards
The College at David Lewis provides education and care for young adults with severe, profound and complex learning difficulties/disabilities, sensory impairments, communication disorders and autism. We’re looking for talented and caring Care Officers who want to make a real difference, working on a one to one basis with our students, supporting their learning, and a range of other daily tasks.
“Every day is different. Every day I can see that I am making a difference to someone’s life. It’s such a rewarding job” Sian (Support Worker).
Closing Date: 9th January 2022
To request any reasonable adjustments to support you with the application or shortlisting process please contact us.
Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Checks: This post, due to its nature, duties and responsibilities, will be subject to an enhanced check by the DBS.
Note, we will interview on application.
Job Types: Term Time Only, Permanent
Salary: £14,957 - £16,242 per year
Reference ID: DTCO/Dec21
Application deadline: 09/01/22
Expected Start Date: ASAP subject to pre-employment checks
Full infection control policy and procedure in place with designated infection control lead. All staff required to be fully COVID vaccinated by 11 Nov 2021.